Tracy will be speaking at this important event. Mark your calendars!
Co-Parenting in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Understanding 3 types of relationships and how each responds to the challenges of co-parenting during the Pandemic
- How the Pandemic affects Visitation, Parenting/Discipline, Health/Safety, Financial/Work, and Communication/Conflict
- Strategies for co-parents to collaboratively work together to find solutions to best parent their children during a time of crisis and uncertainty
Tips & Tools to Manage Your Children’s Anxiety
- How can anxiety manifest in children?
- What are some common mistakes parents make when trying to help children?
- Learn empowering principles for children with anxiety.
Taking Care of the Caretaker
Join DivorceTown USA® Experts:
- Kathleen Shack, LMFT, Cert. Couples Therapist, Cert. Discernment Counselor, Therapist, Divorce Coach, Mediator
- Stephanie Robins, LCSW, CDC
- Tracy McConaghie, LCSW, RPT/S
- Dr. Deborah Wilder, Psychologist, Divorce Mediator, Parent Coordinator
As we address these important issues and more!
Click here for more information and to register.